Skillnet Ireland and University College Cork Explore How Digital Badges are Shaping the Future of Workforce Development
- As the world of work is changing, the way in which skills, expertise and achievements are being recognised and rewarded is evolving.
- Ireland’s first ever Digital Badge Symposium took place in Cork on Thursday the 14th of November
- Leading businesses such as LinkedIn, Musgrave Retail Group and Velo Coffee shared their views on the value of digital badges and their relevance to industry
- UCC showcased the range of digital badges they have awarded, in partnership with industry through the Taste4Success Skillnet
- Digital badges, also known as ‘micro-credentials’ are visual representations that recognise all kinds of learning experiences; from online courses, bite-sized workshops to real world learning experiences