- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- About the College
- College Reports and Submissions
- Executive Education
- UCC Centre for Executive Education
- Staff Profiles
- Contact Us
- Mode of Teaching Delivery and Timetables College of Business and Law
UCC Centre for Executive Education
The UCC Centre for Executive Education, home to
- the UCC Executive MBA;
- Masters level programmes from CUBS (Cork University Business School);
- and Executive Education programmes from the IMI (Irish Management Institute); including Professional Diplomas, Short Programmes and Customised Solutions.
In addition to the spectacular Banking Hall the building has meeting and lecture rooms, as well as comfortable breakout areas.
The building has been fully equipped with the latest in teaching technology, and is future-proofed to meet technology needs for the coming years.
It is an excellent, high quality venue and a prestige location for your meetings and corporate events.
Seven modifiable and well-equipped spaces provide facilities for successful events ranging from seminars for 120 people to team level training and away day meetings.
Located in the heart of Cork's business district No. 1 Lapp's Quay, Cork city centre.
|For general enquiries and meeting room hire|
UCC Centre for Executive Education, 1 Lapp's Quay, Cork, T12 VF82
Tel: 021 - 490 4911
|UCC Executive MBA programme and CUBS executive education queries|
UCC Executive Education manager
Tel: 021 - 490 4915
|IMI - Irish Management Institute|
Professional Development & Short Programmes
Tel: 021 - 490 4913
Tel: 021 - 490 4912
Room Capacities & Facilities
Download details about our rooms - capacities and facilities.
UCC Centre for Executive Education Room Capacities and Facilities