Information for Employers
UCC Career Services is delighted to introduce you to our range of targeted and bespoke graduate recruitment activities and work placement opportunities that you can avail of and contribute to as well. We understand that some employers may be new to engaging with UCC Career Services, for example, organisations from the SME sector. We are happy to meet with all employers to discuss your recruitment needs. Regardless of the size of your organisation, please contact UCC Career Services. We invite you to engage with us these new initiatives in order to extend your reach, enhance your brand and grow your talent potential with UCC students. We look forward to discussing your graduate recruitment and work placement needs with you. We connect employers with skilled, competent and well-rounded students and graduates.
We offer many services including opportunities for you to:
- Work in partnership with us to meet students at fairs, jobs roadshows and other events;
- Recruit students for work placements;
- Raise your brand awareness on campus;
- Advertise internship and graduate vacancies;
- Deliver employer-led employability skills sessions.