Raise Your Profile on Campus
Our Employability and Enterprise Engagement Team can connect you with our current students and recent graduates. If you would like to promote your opportunities and meet potential candidates, please get in touch. We are currently working remotely and are facilitating webinars, virtual skills sessions, and social media takeovers. We can also feature your company in social media campaigns and our monthly student newsletter. We can advertise your vacancies free of charge and target email the classes you want to reach. Please find below details of our upcoming fairs:
Our annual fair will be held virtually on 6th October 2021 (11am-3pm), on the Graduateland platform. If you would like to be added to the mailing list for this event, please contact email@example.com. You will be notified when bookings open.
Online Engagement: Raise your profile virtually
- Host a webinar, workshop, simulated assessment centre or Q&A session with a specific class groups. Students can get to know a company inside out, find out about their products or services, the graduate jobs and internships on offer, what to look out for and how to apply.
- Go live: take over our Instagram or Facebook platform
- Contact us with promotional material and we would be delighted to create a social media campaign on our platforms.
- Appear in the Employer of the Week feature in our bi-weekly student newsletter
- Host a competition/ challenge event
- Sponsor the UCC EmployAgility Award due to launch on September 28th 2021.
Please indicate your interest by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org