Raise Your Profile on Campus
Our Employability and Enterprise Engagement Team can connect you with our current and recent graduates. If you would like to promote your opportunities and meet potential canditates, please get in touch.
Included is a link to our Graduate Recruitment Brochure which outlines all the available engagement opportunities for 2023-24. If you wish to book a meeting to discuss your possible engagement options our teams will happily meet with you to disucss how we can best promote your organization and opportunities to UCC students. You can make a booking with our Graduate Recruitment Officer here
Raise your profile on Campus
- Attend one of our annual Fairs
- Go live: take over our Instagram page for the day!
- Send us details of your own event so we can promote it for you.
- Host a workshop, simulated assessment centre or Q&A session with a specific class groups. Students can get to know a company inside out, find out about their products or services, the graduate jobs and internships on offer, what to look out for and how to apply.
- Contact us with promotional material and we would be delighted to create a social media campaign on our platforms.
- Host a competition/ challenge event
- Sponsor the UCC EmployAgility Award which launched in September 2021.