Book an Appointment
What can Career Consultants do for you?
A career consultant can support your ability to:
- Make decisions and achieve goals that are aligned with personal strengths, values and interests.
- Clarify students’ individual interests, values, personal characteristics and aspirations using psychometrically validated questionnaires.
- Present a professional image to the world online, in writing and in person.
- Identify local, national and international development opportunities, on and off campus, voluntary and paid, educational and work-based
- Source and compete effectively for career opportunities of interest.
We provide professional impartial, person-centred, confidential support to all students and recent graduates.