Book an Appointment
If you are a current student experiencing difficulty logging into Connect the issue may be related to your registration status. If you have not yet registered for the 2021-2022 academic year, you will not appear on the system and may receive an error message when attempting to login. Once you are registered, you will be able to access the system within a number of days. For more information on registering for the 21-22 academic year, please click here.
What can Career Consultants do for you?
A career consultant can support your ability to:
- Make decisions and achieve goals that are aligned with personal strengths, values and interests.
- Clarify students’ individual interests, values, personal characteristics and aspirations using psychometrically validated questionnaires.
- Present a professional image to the world online, in writing and in person.
- Identify local, national and international development opportunities, on and off campus, voluntary and paid, educational and work-based
- Source and compete effectively for career opportunities of interest.
We provide professional impartial, person-centred, confidential support to all students and recent graduates.