Book an Appointment
If you are a current student experiencing difficulty logging into Connect the issue may be related to your registration status. If you have not yet registered for the 2023-2024 academic year, you will not appear on the system and may receive an error message when attempting to log in. Once you are registered, you will be able to access the system within a number of days.
Booking an appointment on Connect:
What can Career Consultants do for you?
A career consultant can support your ability to:
- Make decisions and achieve goals that are aligned with personal strengths, values and interests.
- Clarify individual interests, values, personal characteristics and aspirations using psychometrically validated questionnaires.
- Present a professional image to the world online, in writing and in person.
- Identify local, national and international development opportunities, on and off-campus, voluntary and paid, educational and work-based
- Source and compete effectively for career opportunities of interest.
Career Services provides professional impartial, person-centred, confidential support to all currently registered UCC students and recent graduates (up to 12 months after graduating from UCC)