- Get Experience
- Plan your Career
- Resources to find work
- Graduating in 2019?
- Work Placement
- UCC Works Award
- Information for Employers
- Destinations of Graduates
- Handouts from Talks
- Job Vacancies
- Location & Directions
- Give us your feedback
- Mission Statement and Data Protection Notice
Book an Appointment
Book an appointment with us
CURRENT UCC STUDENTS in 2018/19 Academic Year:
- Your UCC student number and your normal student password is what you need. (the password you use for logging into your UCC network and emails)
If you have any problems booking an appointment, please call us on 021 4902500
- Booking an appointment is only available to current UCC students and recent graduates (up to 1 year after graduation).
Careers Consultation with Disabilty Support Service
The Careers Advisors for Students with Disabilities within University College Cork are Shay Nolan and Brenda Nestor who work with the Disability Support Service (DSS), South Lodge, Main Campus, University College Cork. Please contact 021 4903768
Work Placement Officers
Work Placement Officers are based at the Careers Service, 3-4 Brighton Villas, Western Road, Cork.