Career Decision Making
Making Career Decisions with Confidence
Approach challenging career decisions with confidence. Become aware of common pitfalls, recognise your decision-making style, and make full use of practical decision-making tools. As a final year student and/or recent graduate in these challenging times, you may feel that you have some big decisions to make:
- Should I pursue further study when I graduate?
- Which course should I choose?
- Should I opt for full-time, part-time or online learning?
- Should I study in September 2020 or later?
- Should I keep my part-time job?
Practical Decision Making Tools
The following decision-making tools will help you with whatever type of decision you need to make. They are designed as self-help resources, so make a start. However, discussion with a UCC Career Consultant or other trusted contact can also help with your progress.