Explore this page
To ensure that you are fully prepared for your exams, we recommend that you familarise yourself with the regulations concerning each examination, including the timetable of examinations and the location. End-of-Semester exam/assessment timetables, when available, are viewable on MyStudentAdmin.
All correspondence regarding the examination timetable is sent via the UCC student email system (email@example.com) only.
Exam Bus Timetable for Neptune Stadium and Rock Bingo Venue. Tickets are €2.
If you experiencing difficulties during an exam, please alert the invigilator by raising your hand.
Details of all supports available to you, are included in the Student Support Tree.
What infection control measures are in place?
UCC’s University Management Team has approved the implementation of the following infection control measures prior to and for the duration of the upcoming Semester 2 Examination Season.
Students are advised to:
- Adhere to national control measures including:
- Obtaining COVID-19 vaccination or booster dose if not already covered.
- Remaining in isolation and not attending on-site if symptomatic.
- Hand washing and respiratory hygiene measures.
In addition, the wearing of face coverings is:
a. Strongly Recommended for all students in indoor space gatherings, eg Examination Halls, Library etc.
b. Required of all students at exams undertaken in a healthcare setting.
c. Required of all Final Medical Students at all written and clinical examinations.
Augmented supports available in advance of and during this exam period:
- 5 free antigen tests/person (available again, for collection from The Hub).
- To retain the integrity of the examination system, masks will be distributed at the exam venues. Only masks provided at exam venues may be used in exams. Students who wear FFP2 masks should request a similar replacement mask from the Examination Invigilator.
- UniCoV: (Free PCR Saliva testing and antigen testing) will remain open and extended until mid-May for all existing participants.
- UCC Clinical Students COVID app and UCC COVID Tracker and Day pass apps will continue to operate to allow students and staff declare symptoms and obtain appropriate advice from our UniCoV and COVID-19 Student Health Nurses
- UCC Student Health medical and nursing staff is available for consultation and advice to all students. Staff with queries in relation to COVID-19 amongst their student groups/cohorts can also contact UCC Student Health on 021 4902311 or via MS Teams to Dr Byrne or Dr Dwyer.
Students with COVID-19 symptoms will not be facilitated to complete exams in an on-campus isolation facility.