How Much Are My Fees?
Budget 2023 - Information for 2022/23 Academic Year
Students eligible for a refund & have paid their full fees for 22/23 Academic Year
1. Where your fees have been paid online.
We have been advised by our card processor that the refund process will commence on Monday November 21st 2022.
Please allow 2 to 3 days for your account to update.
In the instance that we are unable to process your refund online (i.e your account is no longer valid), we will be notified by our online provider. We will then send you an email to your student email requesting bank details to allow us to refund by electronic transfer to your account of choice.
2. Where your fees have been paid by electronic transfer to UCC Fees Bank Account.
UCC will send an email to your student mail account.
This email will include a link to where you can provide bank account details, to allow us to refund by electronic transfer to your account of choice.
On submission of your bank details, we will forward your refund to the bank account you have indicated.
Please note that any registration changes since October 25th may affect the refund amount due.
For more information, please click Budget 2023 - Information for 2022/23 Academic Year
As part of the Budget 2023, the Government announced a once-off €1,000 reduction in the Student Contribution fee, from €3,000 to €2,000, for the Academic Year 2022/23.
This is applicable for all Undergraduate fulltime students who are eligible for the HEA Free Fees initiative (FFI). Where FFI applies, your full fee is €2,138 for the Academic Year 2022/23. Your student account will be updated at the end of October to reflect the reduction.
This table outlines payment actions for 2022/23:
If you paid €1,638 at registration:
The remaining balance of €500 must be paid by you on or before 31 Jan 2023.
If you paid €3,138 at registration:
You will be eligible for a €1,000 refund.
Your confirmation of refund and information on how it will be processed will be emailed to your umail account shortly.
If you have availed of a Payment Plan:
You are not required to activate a new plan.
Please reduce the instalment amounts from 8 equal instalments of €375 to 8 equal instalments of €250.
SUSI eligibility 50% of Student Contribution:
The reduction of €1,000 will be reflected on your account. The balance of €500 is due by you on or before 31 Jan 2023.
Please note this reduction is subject to formal approval from the DFHERIS (Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science)
EU Fees, Non EU Fees and Free Fees Status
Information on EU Fees, Non EU Fees and Free Fees Status is available here
Fee Schedules 2023-2024
Fees Schedules 2022-2023
- Undergraduate Programmes (EU Students) Course Fees 2022/23
- Undergraduate Programmes (International Students) Course Fees 2022-23
- Postgraduate Fees - College of Arts , Celtic Studies and Social Sciences 2022-23
- Postgraduate Fees - College of Business and Law 2022-23
- Postgraduate Fees - College of Medicine and Health 2022-23
- Postgraduate Fees - College of Science, Engineering and Food Science 2022-23
Fees Schedules 2021-2022
- Undergraduate Programmes (EU Students) - Course Fees 2021/22
- Undergraduate Programmes (International Students)- Course Fees 2021/22
- Postgraduate Fees College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences 2021-2022
- Postgraduate Fees College of Business and Law 2021-2022
- Postgraduate Fees College of Medicine and Health 2021-22
- Postgraduate Fees College of Science Engineering and Food Science 21.22
Repeat Fee Calculator for Academic Year
* Repeat Fee Costs include the Student Contribution and Capitation Fees
Information on student fee receipts is available here