How Do I Get A Receipt?

Fee Receipts

Students are now able to print receipts for academic years 2016/17 onwards.

How to access receipts:

  • Student Portal
  • MyStudentAdmin
  • Fees – drop down menu – last option will show the screen as below:


  • If you are looking for a receipt for 2016/2017 academic year, 2017 needs to be typed in, then hit return.   If there is no receipt available or no payments made that year the following screen will show:


  •  If you are looking for a receipt for 2017/2018 academic year, 2018 needs to be typed in as per screen shot below:


  • Once you hit return after typing in 2018 and you have made payments in that year, a receipt will show
  • You can this print this off for Revenue.    
  • If you pay in advance for the next academic year, the payment will show in the year you made the payment.
  • For undergrads, the academic year is 1 August – 31 July…. Any payments outside those dates, will show in the year of payment.
  • If you require receipts for academic years prior to 2016, please send us your query or email (please use the subject “Receipts”).

Fees Office

Oifig na dTáillí

Fees Office, North Wing, Main Quadrangle, University College Cork