How Do I Get A Receipt?
Students are now able to print receipts for academic years 2016/17 onwards.
How to access receipts:
- Student Portal
- Fees – drop down menu – last option will show the screen as below:
- If you are looking for a receipt for 2016/2017 academic year, 2017 needs to be typed in, then hit return. If there is no receipt available or no payments made that year the following screen will show:
- If you are looking for a receipt for 2017/2018 academic year, 2018 needs to be typed in as per screen shot below:
- Once you hit return after typing in 2018 and you have made payments in that year, a receipt will show
- You can this print this off for Revenue.
- If you pay in advance for the next academic year, the payment will show in the year you made the payment.
- For undergrads, the academic year is 1 August – 31 July…. Any payments outside those dates, will show in the year of payment.
- If you require receipts for academic years prior to 2016, please send us your query or email email@example.com (please use the subject “Receipts”).