- Accounts Payable Office
- Agresso Support
- Capital & Treasury Office
- Fees Office
- Financial Accounting Office
- Full Economic Costing
- Management Accounting Office
- Office of Research Grants and Contracts
- Payroll Office
- Procurement Office
How Do I Get A Refund?
- The University accepts no obligation to refund any fee or part of any fee paid in respect of any course or service provided by the University.
- The University is authorised, however, to issue partial refunds to all students who withdraw in the current academic year as stated in the Fee Refunds Policy 2022-23
- Students remain liable for fees up to the date that they officially withdraw from the University.
- If you are an International Student and are considering withdrawing from UCC please make an appointment as soon as you can with International Student Support Officer Ms. Natalie O'Byrne. Email: email@example.com
- If you are a First Year EU student and are considering withdrawing from UCC please make an appointment as soon as you can with the First Year Experience Co-ordinator Ms. Nóirín Deady. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All other students should contact their relevant department if considering withdrawing from University.