Student Debtor Policy/CPD Debtor Policy
Student Debtor Policy
- Students must pay their fees by the notified dates.
- A late fee penalty applies in all cases where fees payable by the student are paid after the notified payment date.
- It is the responsibility of students to familiarise themselves with the the University's regulations, which cover student fees, payment dates and registration procedures.
- Liability for fees rests with the student for the duration of their course.
- Students with outstanding fees will not be permitted to progress to the next year of their study or graduate.
- To view our Student Debtor Policy in full please click here: Student Debtor Policy 2021/22
- To view our Continuing Professional Development Debtor Policy please click here: CPD Debtor Policy 2019/20