- Accounts Payable Office
- Agresso Support
- Capital & Treasury Office
- Fees Office
- Financial Accounting Office
- Full Economic Costing
- Management Accounting Office
- Office of Research Grants and Contracts
- Payroll Office
- Procurement Office
How Does My Department / PI Pay My Fees?
This form is for students in receipt of either department or research funding. This F1 Form allows a student’s tuition fee to be charged to a department or a research code. Student/Relevant Department/Research Centre can download this form and complete or make a copy and type in all necessary details, but original signatures are required. Please complete one form per student, per year.
Check Notes For Students
- Please ensure that the F1 form has been completed and signed by your School/Department.
- When registering online, at the Fees Section please select ‘Funded’. From the list of funding options select ‘R’ (Research/Tyndall funding). You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your funding and upload a copy of your fully completed F1 Form. Once uploaded, this is all that's required for the Fees Office to process your funding.
- Ensure an F1 Form is processed each year you register to indicate that your Fees are funded.
- You should be registered first before submitting your form for completion by your Department/Research Centre.
- Registration on line - Print your ‘Confirmation of Registration’ and forward it to relevant person approving your F1 form.
- It is important that the F1 form is uploaded at registration – please note that it must be signed off in full before submission.
Check Notes for UCC Department /Research Staff
- If ‘F1’ form is not completed in full, it will be returned to the department/research centre.
- Please ensure you include a department name and contact number, should there be any queries in relation to the form.
- The correct Cost Centre is used and the correct Research Code is active so fees can be charged.
- All F1 Forms in relation to Tyndall students must be signed by Aidan O'Toole or Anne O' Keeffe.
- Once the form is fully completed please supply a copy to the student for his/her records.
Apply For a Postgraduate Course
For more information on how to apply to a postgraduate course, please click here