I Would Like To Set Up A Payment Plan
Financial Payment Plan Details 2022/23
A UCC Payment Plan allows you to pay your fees over eight equal monthly instalments from September to April 30th each academic year.
It is available to EU Undergraduates and EU Postgraduates Full Time Students.
- The payment plan must be set up each academic year.
- The student must make a payment each month via the student portal, MyStudentAdmin as per the agreed plan.
- There is no cost to setting the payment plan up.
- Short plans may be available from January to April of the academic year, if deemed necessary.
- An incorrect initial payment and the absence of agreed instalments will mean that the Payment Plan becomes invalid, and your account may be subject to deactivation of services and subsequent late payment fees. See Student Debtor Policy/CPD Debtor Policy for more details.
- International Students should make payment in two equal instalments once they have paid the appropriate deposit. The 1st half of Fees are due on registration and the balance is due on or before the 31st January of the academic year.
How can I avail of a payment plan?
To activate a payment plan you will need to make an initial payment while completing your online registration on MyStudentAdmin
You can apply for a Payment Plan here
See details of relevant initial payments here:
|UCC Students||Total Fees||Initial Payment||Monthly Payment|
(Free Fees Initiative)
Post Budget 2022
|€2,138||€138||€250 x 8|
Undergraduate Students Paying Full Fees
(Including Graduate Entry Medicine)
(Excluding initial payment)
in 8 equal instalments
Undergraduate Students -
Repeating part of course year
Payment Plan-Semester 2
We offer assistance to students who are having difficulty clearing all fees due before the 31st January each academic year. You can apply for a Payment Plan here until 28th March of the academic year.
When completing the payment plan (from January to April), please enter the full amount remaining. All references to initial payments are not relevant for Semester 2 payment plans.
Please note that the final month for payments is 30th April of the academic year. The remaining balance instalments are subject to the activation date of your Payment Plan. Where all payments are not cleared by 30th April, student fee accounts with a balance of unpaid fees will be subject to Late Payment Fees.
If you have any queries regarding a payments plan and your fees due, please contact us
Questions about the Financial Payment Plan:
If you have any queries regarding the Financial Payments Plans and your fees due, please log into our Web Enquiry Form and we will reply to you in due course.