Late Fee Payment Appeals Process
The Late Fee Payment Appeals for 2021/22 is now closed
Late Fee Payment Appeal Criteria 2021/22
Closing date for appeal: May 31st 2022.
Request for appeal:
- Appeal must be made using registered student query.
- Please use subject ‘Late Fee Payment Appeal'.
- Letters from parents will not be considered.
- All relevant documentation can be uploaded to the above link.
An appeal will ONLY be considered on the following grounds:
- If you are appealing on medical grounds and supply all the relevant documentation at the time of appeal (Medical Certification/Consultants/GP letter)
- If you have suffered a family bereavement and supply all the relevant documentation at the time of appeal
Please note if you are applying on any of the above grounds, your fees must be paid in full at the time of appeal.
An appeal will NOT be considered on the following grounds:
- If you are appealing on medical grounds and you do NOT supply all the relevant documentation at the time of appeal (Medical Certification/Consultants/GP letter).
- If our records indicate you previously missed payment deadlines, previously received late payments charge or the University previously had a payment(s) returned by the bank.
- If you are appealing based on a lack of awareness of the UCC Debtors Policy 2022/23.
- If you indicate in your appeal that you do not use/check your student firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- If you have not made your parents/guardian(s) aware of your fee payment deadline dates.
- If you are appealing based on non-receipt of reminders to pay fees.
- You have an outstanding balance on your account.
- As an Undergraduate, you are in receipt of funding/scholarship/grant and you omitted paying the capitation fee €138.
When applying, please ensure the following is included in your appeal:
|1||Student ID Number on all documentation|
|2||Correct contact address and mobile number|
|3||All relevant documentation to your appeal|
Please note the decision of the Appeals Committee is final.
Appeals requesting a second review after a final decision from the Appeals Committee will not be considered.