What can Career Consultants do for you?
A career consultant can support your ability to:
- Make decisions and achieve goals that are aligned with personal strengths, values and interests.
- Clarify students’ individual interests, values, personal characteristics and aspirations using psychometrically validated questionnaires.
- Present a professional image to the world online, in writing and in person.
- Identify local, national and international development opportunities, on and off campus, voluntary and paid, educational and work-based
- Source and compete effectively for career opportunities of interest.
We provide professional impartial, person-centred, confidential support to all students and recent graduates.
Connect with UCC Career Services
We help UCC students to achieve their career objectives by providing access to one to one careers advice and coaching, employability skills development classes, workshops, work experience placement opportunities and employment or postgraduate opportunities in Ireland and abroad. Connect with UCC Career Services on our social media platforms to keep updated on the latest career news, events and jobs. We regularly post part time jobs and graduate roles on our social media accounts. Connect with us and #connect with your career: