- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
19 Oct 2019
Our UCC graduate attributes and values get translated into Chinese!
Here at UCC, students are gaining knowledge and skills, broadening their horizons and developing attributes and core values which will make them future ready and better able to contribute to society and the economy.
This video is being launched today to mark a visit by the International Office and Deputy President and Registrar, Professor John O'Halloran to China this weekend.Read more