- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Your Compass
- GAP Podcast
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
UCC scoops four awards at the Education Awards 2021!
UCC wins Best Student Experience, Best Student Campus, Best Green Campus and Overall Excellence in Education at the 2021 Education Awards!!
On Thursday, May 20th, 2021, the winners of the fifth annual Education Awards were revealed at a virtual awards ceremony which was hosted by comedian Colm O’Regan. UCC was shortlisted for eight categories and scooped three awards including: Best Student Experience (two years in a row), Best Student Campus, Best Green Campus as well as the top accolade of Overall Excellence in Education! This last award is the Judges’ Choice based on all entries submitted. The Graduate Attributes Programme was delighted to support the three winning applications and honoured to showcase all the hard work that staff and students have put in throughout an unprecedented year of challenges. UCC’s Autism-Friendly University Initiatives, Bystander Intervention and Peer Support Programmes and innovative sustainability outcomes were called out in particular but these awards are testament to the unwavering dedication, steadfast commitment and sense of community right across our university. It goes to show that UCC really is a wonderful place to begin, belong and become!
For more on this story contact:
Manager, Graduate Attributes Programme