- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Your Compass
- GAP Podcast
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Case Study BA (Hons) Economics through Transformational Learning
- Case Study M.Plan
- Case Study OT1004
- Case Study BA (Hons) Film and Screen Media
- Case Study NU4025 Health Informatics for Nurses and Midwives
- Case Study Irish Legal Information Initiative (IRLII)
- Case Study Made2Move Programme
- Case Study MA Arts Management and Creative Producing
- Case Study - GAP and Pharmacy
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
- Proud Ally
What do we talk about?
At the Graduate Attributes Programme we aim to help students develop their core attributes and values and support their successful transition in, through and out of UCC
This is what we discuss and talk about in the podcast. We identify students who have developed a certain attribute or value throughout their time in university by harnessing opportunities, overcoming a range of challenges, and getting involved in college life.
Throughout this podcast series, #BeginBelongBecome is our running theme.
Wanting to keep the theme core to the podcast so we ask our guests:
- How they began their journey in UCC.
- What made them 'belong' here and how they felt their university experience helped them develop core values and attributes
- How they have become who they want to be in this world and what their future plans are.