- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
What exactly do our Graduate Attributes mean?
Each individual student at UCC joins our community and campuses from different backgrounds, cultures and experiences. While studying at UCC we want students to broaden their horizons and to develop their current skills, attributes and values and learn new ones, not only to help with their learning and development but to help with future careers and support their role within society.
Our Graduate Attributes have been created to allow each college, school and discipline to adopt them and embed them explicitly into the curriculum, and for each Student Experience Unit to encompass and embed within extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.