- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
Showcase your Graduate Attribute stories
We are gathering together examples of Case Studies from colleagues (academic and professional services) who are working creatively with our Graduate Attributes and Values.
We have also launched our Student Experience Showcase on January 22nd 2020 - which highlights the excellent work that the Student Experience Office and member services undertook to align their work and their services to the graduate attributes. You can view our News Article here.
Please find our case study template here at Graduate Attributes Programme Case Studies of Best Practice in UCC and email it to the GAP team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to share your Case Study - we welcome all programmes across the four colleges.