- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Your Compass
- GAP Podcast
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Case Study BA (Hons) Economics through Transformational Learning
- Case Study M.Plan
- Case Study OT1004
- Case Study BA (Hons) Film and Screen Media
- Case Study NU4025 Health Informatics for Nurses and Midwives
- Case Study Irish Legal Information Initiative (IRLII)
- Case Study Made2Move Programme
- Case Study MA Arts Management and Creative Producing
- Case Study - GAP and Pharmacy
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Students share their stories during Covid19
Students share some insights in to how they are using and developing graduate attributes and values during the Covid19 pandemic.
Many students were catapulted to the unknown during Covid19. Many found themselves learning in a digital world, working in a digital society or returning home earlier than expected from overseas study or work placements.
Here we hear from some of those students. These stories are continuously being added and show how remarkable our students are as they demonstrate some of our core attributes and values, such as resilience, adaptability, independent thinking and digital fluency, and demonstrates how UCC has responded to support our student body in such unprecedented times.
For more on this story contact:
Eleanor Donoghue, Graduate Attributes Programme Manager.