- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Students share their stories during Covid19
Students share some insights in to how they are using and developing graduate attributes and values during the Covid19 pandemic.
Many students were catapulted to the unknown during Covid19. Many found themselves learning in a digital world, working in a digital society or returning home earlier than expected from overseas study or work placements.
Here we hear from some of those students. These stories are continuously being added and show how remarkable our students are as they demonstrate some of our core attributes and values, such as resilience, adaptability, independent thinking and digital fluency, and demonstrates how UCC has responded to support our student body in such unprecedented times.
For more on this story contact:
Eleanor Donoghue, Graduate Attributes Programme Manager.