- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Maintaining good mental health is just as important as good physical health, and maintaining it should be a priority for everyone.
The Graduate Attributes Programme launches a new "Tips for Minding your Mental Health" video for both new students transitioning to UCC and also students returning back.
University can be a very exciting time in your life, but it can also be a big change from school. It is normal to face challenges as you transition from one part of your life to another. Maintaining good mental health is just as important as good physical health, and maintaining it should be a priority for everyone.
Some tips for maintaining good positive mental wellness include:
- Take Time to Relax
- Time Management
- Limit/Avoid Alcohol or Drugs
- Eat Healthy
- Build Healthy Relationships
UCC is a health promoting university, and we have many resources here for you when you arrive!
Check out our new VIDEO here
For more on this story contact:
Graduate Attributes Programme, University College Cork. email@example.com