- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Your Compass
- GAP Podcast
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Case Study BA (Hons) Economics through Transformational Learning
- Case Study M.Plan
- Case Study OT1004
- Case Study BA (Hons) Film and Screen Media
- Case Study NU4025 Health Informatics for Nurses and Midwives
- Case Study Irish Legal Information Initiative (IRLII)
- Case Study Made2Move Programme
- Case Study MA Arts Management and Creative Producing
- Case Study - GAP and Pharmacy
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Launch of a new project with Microsoft.
University College Cork are excited to announce a partnership project with Microsoft. This project is harnessing the power of Microsoft Teams and LinkedIn Learning to support final year/penultimate year students build up work-ready skills and attributes.
The project was launched to 1000 UCC students today by President, John O'Halloran, and Managing Director of Microsoft Ireland Cathriona Hallahan. This project demonstrates the value we can achieve when Higher Education and Technology companies work together to support our students and the future of work, where emerging technologies including AI offer the ability to improve student employability.
Funding provided through the HEA Innovation and Transformation Fund and Tomar Trust is supporting the development of a Graduate Attributes Programme within the university to provide a suite of Transition Out initiatives which are preparing final year students to transition into professional environments and become life-wide and life-long learners. The programme is embracing innovation and technological change, enhancing skills to enable our students to be resilient, innovative, and globally connected, capable of coping with technological and other transformational changes ahead for the future of work.
For more on this story contact:
Graduate Attributes Programme Manager email@example.com