- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Success, it's in your nature
Success, it's in your nature showcases all the ways students and staff can engage with nature on our campus to enhance mental and physical health and wellbeing, enhance their academic and personal success and build their graduate attributes and values.
Devised in collaboration with Dr Annalisa Setti from the School of Applied Psychology and Drs Maria Kirrane and Darren Reidy from Green Campus, and widely drawing on contributions from across the university, GAP supported the creation of this video, which can be viewed below:
A module called ‘Success, it’s in your nature’ has also be added to the Success Zone on Canvas which is available to the UCC community of students and staff.