- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Your Compass
- GAP Podcast
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
- Proud Ally
- Committee and Meeting Training
RTÉ Brainstorm '7 tips for those starting college or university this month'
GAP publishes third RTÉ Brainstorm article. '7 tips for those starting college or university this month' offers advice and support on how to back yourself to thrive in third level education.
The Graduate Attributes Programme are delighted to publish a third article with RTÉ Brainstorm. '7 tips for those starting college or university this month' offers advice and guidance for those starting third level education.
If you, or a loved one, are starting university in 2023, here are seven ways to back yourself if you want to thrive in third level education.
You can read the full article here.
For more on this story contact: