- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Proud to support the Postgraduate Student Challenge
Postgraduate students from across all four colleges embarked on a journey of solving some of our UCC and grand societal challenges. Hosted by Blackstone LaunchPad at UCC with Graduate Studies Office, 60 students participated in the two day event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X12ky8pYed8
60 postgraduate students, 7 challenges, 5 industry experts, 4 colleges, 2 days!
Michael B. Vaughan, a PhD student in the College of Medicine and Health at UCC came to Blackstone LaunchPad and Graduate Studies with an idea to launch a multidisciplinary event for all postgraduate students. The Graduate Attributes Programme was proud to support the idea. This video is a culimination of a fantastic two days in January.
For more on this story contact:
Graduate Studies Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackstone LaunchPad UCC - email@example.com