- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Connect To Thrive Workshop Series
The Graduate Attributes Programme, together with the Graduate Studies Office and the Students’ Union, are delighted to be able to offer a bespoke set of workshops to our Postgraduate Research student community.
This set of workshops, entitled Connect to Thrive, will be facilitated by a company called The Dialogue Code.
Connect to Thrive is a series of three-hour interactive workshops designed to build your resilience, self-compass and confidence with and within your research community peer group. The first workshop takes place this evening and will run over the next month.