- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
UCC Graduate Attributes Programme launch the Student Experience Showcase
Today, UCC Graduate Attributes Programme launched their showcase of the offices and services of the Student Experience.
On the 22nd January 2020, in the Dora Allman Room at the Hub, staff from the Student Experience Offce and member services came together to celebrate a great year.
The Graduate Attributes Programme launched its first official Student Experience Showcase, bespoke Graduate Attributes posters and our Student Experience Map of Campus where all the member services are located.
This showcase illustrates the enthusiasm with which our graduate attributes have been embraced and, more importantly, the opportunities that have been seized by the staff and students of the University’s Student Experience Office and member services to achieve remarkable things. The Student Experience Office staff collectively came together in 2019 in the Mardyke Pavilion and undertook an exercise on how each office contributes and aligns to the Graduate Attributes Programme and how each unit is working in delivering initiatives that assist students daily.
The Showcase includes:
- Graduate Attributes Spread
- Individual Services infographical posters
- Career Services
- Disability Support Services
- Granary Theatre
- Health and Safety in Student Activities
- Mature Students Office
- Peer Support Programme
- Sport and Physical Activity
- Student Assistance Fund and Student Budgetary Advisory Service
- Student Counselling and Development
- Student Health
- Student Societies
- Students' Union
- UCC Plus+
- UCC Radio and Student Media
For more on this story contact:
Eleanor Donoghue, Graduate Attributes Programme, UCC 021 4903127