- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
A look back on our GAP successes in 2019
This review illustrates the enthusiasm with which our Graduate Attributes have been embraced and, more importantly, the opportunities that have been seized by staff and students in UCC to achieve remarkable things in 2019.
Our Annual Review can be viewed Graduate Attributes Programme: Review of 2019
It has been a great privilege to be associated with the development, coordination, dissemination and celebration of how the UCC Community is embracing our Graduate Attributes Programme.
Our Graduate Attributes Programme, which is funded by the Higher Education Authority, is advancing the development of students’ academic, specialist and technical competencies, equipping them with transferable skills that can be applied in different environments. Our initiatives are integrating with the academic curriculum, taking a holistic educational approach to develop character, professionalism and the capacity for critical and creative thought. UCC graduates will be recognised as well-rounded, curious, self-aware, individuals who continually learn new skills, are open to new ideas, and make things happen.
As well as celebrating the excellent work that has taken place, I have every confidence that its contents will serve as an inspiration for ongoing engagement with the Graduate Attributes throughout the cycle of the Academic Strategy and beyond.