- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Nurturing Bright Futures
- Your Compass
- GAP Podcast
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
GAP goes to International Living Knowledge Conference in Groningen
During the days of 29th to 1st of July 2022, the The Graduate Attributes Programme (GAP) Manager Adel Coleman represented UCC in the 9th Living Knowledge Conference 2022 in Groningen University in the Netherlands.
GAP presented to a large international audience at the Living Knowledge Conference (University of Groningen). This poster outlines the GAP programme and its work in supporting student volunteering in an Irish Higher Education Association and was presented to some 300 attendees.
The thematic conference focused on community engaged research and volunteerism and the work of the Graduate Attributes Programme in this space was very well received with scope for future international collaboration.
As seen on our social media @gradattributesucc