- What is the Graduate Attributes Programme
- Students: Supporting your transitions to develop attributes and values
- Staff: Working together to deliver our Graduate Attributes Programme
- Employers: How UCC is preparing students to transition out into professional environments
- About Us
- Events to Support Your Transition Through UCC
- Events to Support Your Transition Out of UCC
- What we are working on
- Prospective Students
Graduate Attributes Visual Identity entered to the 100Archive
Last night, we received great news that our "Graduate Attributes" visual identity has been accepted into the 100Archive
The 100Archive is an annual commemoration of Irish design, recognising the 100 best designs created in the calendar year from thousands of applicants. http://www.100archive.com/project/ucc-graduate-attributes
Thank you to the UCC community who were instrumental in building our brand this time last year. It wasn't just building a visual identity, we were building a great team, and a university-wide Graduate Attributes family.
I think our ethos, look and feel within the overall UCC identity has been widely accepted and we are now very proud it will be commemorated widely beyond UCC as well. Thanks to all for your support with our Graduate Attributes Programme!
Thank you to Babelfis Design, for the continued work in enhancing our materials and digital assets! Well done to them, and their creative team who have really worked hard with us over the past year.
For more on this story contact:
Eleanor Donoghue, email@example.com