Duration & Organisation
Course Structure & Timetable
- Full set of comprehensive notes and assignments provided for each module.
- 2 x 16 week (teaching & learning & assessment) periods per annum.
- Choice of up to 4 x 5 credit modules covered per period.
- 'Start up' sessions over 2 days (0.5 days per 5 credit module) (4 contact hours per 5 credit module) (Fridays and Saturdays in early September & early January).
- Followed up by 'Tutorial Sessions' (every 2/3 weeks on Saturdays) on respective modules throughout term. Tutorial sessions will involve 6 contact hours.
- Complemented by regular feedback available weekly on each module during teaching period.
- Assessment by Modules Assignments, Continuous Assessment and End of Period Exams.
MEngSc Timetable 2020-2021 Click to download