- HR Information System
- Pay & Benefits
- Performance Management
- Probation & Establishment
- Researcher Careers
- On-Line Sessions for Research Staff
- Post Doc Development Hub
- The Odyssey Programme UCC
- Mentoring for New Research Staff
- Research Orientation
- Senior Research Recruitment
- Wellbeing & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Garda Vetting
Staff Training Workshops and Programmes
The details of every programme and workshop that we offer to UCC staff are outlined below.
The annual training programme provided by Staff Wellbeing & Development facilitates the training & development of all staff employed by the University. We would encourage all staff to take the initiative, time & opportunity to participate in at least two training workshops or events over the course of an academic year. We also encourage Heads of Schools, Departments & Units to assist, encourage & facilitate staff in training & development opportunities, where time & resources allow.
Recent Training Initiatives in Staff Wellbeing & Development
|Resources for Staff Supporting Students|
|UCC Technical Officers & HEaTED Membership|
How to Book A Place
UCC Staff: Book your place on any of our training courses via the 'My Training' tab on ESS - Make it easier to find a workshop on ESS by inserting one keyword, e.g. communication
Staff in UCC Subsidiaries: Book your place by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Training on ESS (Demo)
- Places for all online programmes are limited. If you are unable to attend a programme you have booked, please cancel at least 48 hours in advance where possible, so we can offer your place to someone else in good time. To cancel your place, please log on to ESS.
- If you need to cancel 24 hours or less before a programme, please also contact traininganddevelopment@ucc
- We reserve the right to cancel a programme if we do not have sufficient bookings or if a facilitator is unavailable at short notice.