Wellbeing & Development
Staff Wellbeing & Development
What we do:
- Deliver a schedule of training programmes and workshops annually to all staff.
- Promote Staff Wellbeing initiatives.
- Provide confidential one to one consultations, providing advice and support to staff in times of difficulty.
- Develop, co-ordinate and facilitate Leadership and Management Development programmes.
- Advise and support staff in their applications for the UCC Fee Concession Scheme.
- Administer Study Leave and Examination Leave.
- Meet staff members on a one to one basis to advise on their professional & career development.
- Facilitate team development through the development of tailored workshops.
- Co-ordinate the UCC Mentoring Schemes.
- Administer and provide feedback on a range of developmental tools including MBTI, Belbin and EQ-i.
- Co-ordinate and support the Aurora Women Only Leadership programme, UCC Staff Recognition Awards, & Long Service Awards.
The Staff Wellbeing & Development team are based in the HR Offices, Room 201, 1st Floor, Food Science Building, UCC
|Staff Wellbeing & Development Manager||Anne Gannon||(021) 490 3860|
|Staff Development Advisor||Mary Horgan||(021) 490 3659|
|Staff Wellbeing & Development Advisor||Sylvia Curran||(021) 490 1814|
|Executive Assistant||Cal Doyle||(021) 490 3591|
If you are interested in finding out more about anything that we do contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or any of us individually.
Updated: August 2017