Wellbeing & Development
Staff Wellbeing & Development
What we do:
- Deliver a schedule of training programmes and workshops annually to all staff.
- Promote Staff Wellbeing initiatives.
- Provide confidential one to one consultations, providing advice and support to staff in times of difficulty.
- Develop, co-ordinate and facilitate Leadership and Management Development programmes.
- Advise and support staff in their applications for the UCC Fee Concession Scheme.
- Administer Study Leave and Examination Leave.
- Meet staff members on a one to one basis to advise on their professional & career development.
- Facilitate team development through the development of tailored workshops.
- Co-ordinate the UCC Mentoring Schemes.
- Administer and provide feedback on a range of developmental tools including MBTI, Belbin and EQ-i.
- Co-ordinate and support the Aurora Women Only Leadership programme, UCC Staff Recognition Awards, & Long Service Awards.
The Staff Wellbeing & Development team are based in the HR Offices, Room 201, 1st Floor, Food Science Building, UCC
|Staff Wellbeing & Development Manager||Anne Gannon||(021) 490 3860|
|Staff Development Advisor||Mary Horgan||(021) 490 3659|
|Staff Wellbeing & Development Advisor||Sylvia Curran||(021) 490 1814|
|Executive Assistant||Cal Doyle||(021) 490 3591|
If you are interested in finding out more about anything that we do contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or any of us individually.
FEEDBACK: Staff Wellbeing and Development are continually looking at ways in which we can improve our programmes, initiatives, supports and service. We therefore welcome all advise and suggestions on how we can improve. Please email us in confidence with your feedback to email@example.com . If your feedback specifically relates to Wellbeing please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Updated: January 2018