What We Do
Staff Wellbeing & Development
What we do:
- Deliver a schedule of training programmes and workshops annually to all staff.
- Promote Staff Wellbeing initiatives.
- Provide confidential one to one consultations, providing advice and support to staff in times of difficulty.
- Develop, co-ordinate and facilitate Leadership and Management Development programmes.
- Advise and support staff in their applications for the UCC Fee Concession Scheme.
- Administer Study Leave and Examination Leave.
- Meet staff members on a one to one basis to advise on their professional & career development.
- Facilitate team development through the development of tailored workshops.
- Co-ordinate the UCC Mentoring Schemes.
- Administer and provide feedback on a range of developmental tools including MBTI, Belbin and EQ-i.
- Co-ordinate and support the Aurora Women Only Leadership programme, UCC Staff Recognition Awards, & Long Service Awards.