Building Momentum Public Service Agreement 2021 - 2022
Under section 4.2.1 of the Building Momentum Pay Agreement, an Independent Body was established to consider the additional hours worked by the Haddington Road Agreement and those recommendations are to be implemented in Higher Education Institutions from July 1st 2022.
PSSA: Haddington Road Agreement and FEMPI 2013
There have been significant developments in recent weeks with regard to the terms and conditions applying to public sector staff as a result of national negotiations and positions adopted by a range of public sector unions. UCC appreciates that these developments have the potential to create a level of uncertainty and concern for individual staff members.
The University is currently examining the implications of the Public Sector Stability Agreement, 2013-2016 (PSSA – “Haddington Road Agreement”) and the Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Act, 2013 (FEMPI 13) both of which will have effect from 1st July 2013 in terms of their implications for staff in UCC.
As you consult the relevant documents governing these changes you may find the following useful and informative:
3. External Documentation
- Guidance letter to the University from the Department of Education
- The Haddington Road Agreement
- The Financial Measures in the Public Interest Act, 2013 (enacted 5 June, 2013)
- Q and A provided by the department of Public Expenditure and Reform
- HEA Letter 27 June 2013
- Application of Pay Adjustment - Dual Grade Representation
- DES Letter No. 1
- DES Letter No. 2
- Circular (Implementation of sections 2.24 and 2.25, Incremental Scales)