POST DOC DEVELOPMENT HUB
In UCC we value the contribution our Postdoctoral Researchers make to our research, the research enterprise, the intellectual community and to the University as a whole. We also know how demanding this role can be. To address this, UCC is providing a programme of professional development training that will enable the personal and professional development of our 250 Postdoctoral Researchers here, in UCC.
The programme comprises a range of supports including, workshops, on-line learning, personal and professional development plans and bespoke training programmes. It brings together the training and support available for all aspects of a postdocs’ career, enabling our post docs to develop transferable skills, discover new talents and expand existing ones.
The mission of The UCC Post Doc Development Hub is to enrich the professional training experiences and long-range outcomes of our Postdoctoral Researchers by fostering a sense of community, new collaborations through research, innovation, commercial awareness training and career development opportunities.
- To deliver high quality programmes of maximum relevance to the needs of Postdoctoral Researchers at UCC
- To increase the skills and employability of Postdoctoral Researchers thus benefiting the Irish economy and contributing to the research output of UCC
- To develop research leaders of the future
- To work in partnership and collaborate with the many research support facilities available here in UCC
- To provide innovative transferable skills training and professional development support through bespoke and tailored programmes for our 250 Postdoctoral Researchers
We wish to provide relevant, useful and enjoyable training and development to you our Postdoctoral Researchers and are always open to ideas and feedback on ways to achieve this. We look forward to working with you.
If you want to book your training please contact Cal Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding the content of any of the training sessions please contact the workshop facilitator or Mary O'Regan at email@example.com