UCC Giving Back
UCC "Giving Back" HR Excellence in Research
In an effort to assist other Universities with the HR Excellence in Research process UCC wishes to "give back" by sharing our experience with Universities throughout Europe. One of the main reasons UCC has chosen to give back to the HR Excellence in Research Community is to show our gratitude for the benefits that this process has brought to UCC. We hope to help other organisations access the same benefits as we did. We also believe that the best way to thank those who have helped us along the way is to pay it forward by helping other organisations.
This programme is also a wonderful opportunity to networkwith other professionals who may be facing the same issues as you with regards to organisational implementation of HRS4R thus creating valuable connections for the future.
To this end UCC HR provided 6 online live sessions to Universities throughout Europe in every aspect of the HR Excellence in Research Process. There was great engagement with the sessions with an average viewership of 86 people. Participants hailed from Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Belgium, Norway and more.
We believe, and feedback confirms, that this online programme was of interest to participants as an example of HR Excellence in Research in action.
Topics covered in the HR Excellence in Research Online Programme included:
- How to communicate the coherence between the gap analysis and the action plan
- Tips, frequent mistakes and some issues to consider
The Interim Assessment
- Internal Review and External Assessment
- Progress and Quality of Actions
- Accompanying measures e.g. embedding
- OTM-R and related initiatives
- What is expected in terms of achievements?
- UCC Story so far....
- Advantages HRS4R brings to your organisation
- "What I look for in an application" by a Lead HR Excellence in Research External Assessor
Stay safe and well. We hope to run this programme again in April 2021.