- HR Information System
- Pay & Benefits
- Performance Management
- Probation & Establishment
- HR Research
- Researcher Careers
- On-Line Sessions for Research Staff
- Post Doc Development Hub
- The Odyssey Programme UCC
- Mentoring for New Research Staff
- Research Orientation
- Senior Research Recruitment
- Hosting Agreements
- Wellbeing & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Garda Vetting
Fee Concession Scheme
The University provides a Fee Concession Scheme for staff, the amount of which will vary depending on the full-time or part-time nature of the staff contract. The Scheme is limited to the fees payable in respect of two programmes of study, one at undergraduate level and one at postgraduate level.
The Fee Concession Scheme is also applicable to each child of eligible staff members (permanent full-time staff employed on or before 30 September 1992) attending either UCC or one of the other Irish Universities where reciprocal arrangements are in place, ie, TCD, UCD, UCG and NUIM. Concessions for each child are limited to the fees payable in respect of one undergraduate and one postgraduate programme only.
B. STAFF FEE CONCESSION POLICY DOCUMENT
For further details on the UCC Staff Fee Concession Policy please refer to the Staff Fee Concession Policy Document.
C. STAFF FEE CONCESSION APPLICATION FORMS
Staff Fee Concession Application Form - Internal Courses
Staff Fee Concession Application Form - External Courses
Staff Fee Concession Application Form - Beneficiaries
1. Beneficiaries who have been approved a fee concession for one of the five universities, must advise the relevant Fee's Office of this on registering. The university (if not UCC) will then invoice UCC's Fee's Office directly. UCC fees office does not advise the other universities that the student is entitled to a fee concession.
2. All staff on a fee concession (either for themselves or a beneficiary) must complete a form in advance of the beginning of each academic year & send to HR.
3. The UMTO approved Staff Fee Concession Policy is effective from January 1st 2018.
E. WHO TO CONTACT?
For queries relating to the POLICY, contact:
Staff Wellbeing & Development, Department of Human Resources, ext. 3591.
For queries relating to FINANCE, contact:
Finance Office, Fees Section, ext. 3747.