- If I knew then what I know now
- Sessions & Workshops
- Digital badges & programmes
- SPEAK: Presentation skills Digital Badge
- “Everyday Matters: Healthy Habits for University Life" Digital Badge
- Digital Badge in Independent Thinking
- Avoiding Errors in Reasoning
- Creating and Maintaining a Professional Presence Online
- Survive & Thrive: The ABC's of first year
- UCC Tandem Readers Programme
- Climate Law & Governance for Engaged Citizenship
- Write Here, Write Now: Postgrad push-through
- Digital Passport
- Bystander Intervention Digital Badge
- Your Brainpower
- Academic Writing & Studying Resources
- Academic Integrity
- Preparing for Exams
- Assignment Calculator
Struggling with sums? Finding math difficult? Let us know!
In conjunction with the UCC School of Mathematical Sciences, final year undergraduate and postgraduate tutors can assist you with questions that you may be struggling with. This service is open to all UCC students regardless what year, course or level you are currently at, whether you are just beginning and have small questions, or complex problems with multiple layers. Simply have the problems or queries you would like help with, no matter how big or small, and our tutors will try their best to assist you!
The tutors can help you with the following:
- Solving calculus problems.
- Queries with statistics, excel, SPSS
- Microsoft Excel skills or specific queries (e.g. statistical analysis, etc.)
- Calculations for Physics, Biology and Chemistry at any level.
- AM/PY/MA Modules
- Science or engineering
You, or a group of peers, must bring the problems/querie
Students are welcome to join the Calculation Centre Canvas space through the following link: https://ucc.instructure.com/enroll/4H9JK4
Calculation Centre Resources:
Maths & Stats Resources Index:
Irish Mathematics Learning Support Network resources
The Analysis Factor Free Statistical Webinar Series
Statistically Speaking Membership Program
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com if you would like to find out more about the Calculation Centre or organise you and a group of peers to attend one of our sessions.
From the 5th April on, the Calculation Centre will move to a one-to-one appointment format instead of group sessions. You can now book an online virtual appointment with a Calculation Centre tutor. Please note these appointments will take place through google meet and not in-person.
Please do not reschedule through this system, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel or change your appointment