- If I knew then what I know now
- Sessions & Workshops
- Digital badges & programmes
- SPEAK: Presentation skills Digital Badge
- “Everyday Matters: Healthy Habits for University Life" Digital Badge
- Digital Badge in Independent Thinking
- Avoiding Errors in Reasoning
- Creating and Maintaining a Professional Presence Online
- Survive & Thrive: The ABC's of first year
- UCC Tandem Readers Programme
- Climate Law & Governance for Engaged Citizenship
- Write Here, Write Now: Postgrad push-through
- Digital Passport
- Bystander Intervention Digital Badge
- Your Brainpower
- Academic Writing & Studying Resources
- Academic Integrity
- Preparing for Exams
- Assignment Calculator
Write Here, Write Now: Postgrad push-through
Write Here, Write Now: Postgrad Push through
The Postgrad Push-Through is a weeklong writing retreat hosted by the UCC Skills Centre. It is specifically designed to address the needs of PhD and MA students coming to the end of their respective research projects. This writer’s retreat offers a chance for postgrad students from all disciplines to meet, motivate, and exchange ideas and resources with one another.
The five-day event involves writing time blocks to encourage accountability, five guest speakers who discuss motivational and practical tools for project completion, and a networking space between the postgrads.
Places for on-campus sessions will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. For those attending the on-campus session, catering will also be provided.
The Postgrad Pushthrough has now concluded for the 2022/23 academic year.