- If I knew then what I know now
- Sessions & Workshops
- Digital badges & programmes
- SPEAK: Presentation skills Digital Badge
- “Everyday Matters: Healthy Habits for University Life" Digital Badge
- Digital Badge in Independent Thinking
- Avoiding Errors in Reasoning
- Creating and Maintaining a Professional Presence Online
- Survive & Thrive: The ABC's of first year
- UCC Tandem Readers Programme
- Climate Law & Governance for Engaged Citizenship
- Write Here, Write Now: Postgrad push-through
- Digital Passport
- Bystander Intervention Digital Badge
- Your Brainpower
- Academic Writing & Studying Resources
- Academic Integrity
- Preparing for Exams
- Assignment Calculator
Undergraduate Skills Centre Tutor
The UCC Skills Centre is currently seeking individuals for the position of a UCC Skills Centre undergraduate tutor. If you are interested in working with the UCC Skills Centre, please fill out the form linked below.
Opportunities exist for Undergraduate students to work as a Skills Centre tutor to students who are in search of digital support. These tutoring sessions involve working one-to-one with undergraduate students or, delivering digital skill sessions to groups of students in an online or in-person capacity. Other duties include associated required administration. Previous experience of working as a tutor is desirable but not necessary as training will be provided. One-to-one sessions with students may involve meeting with students in a one-to-one capacity in order to learn how to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel UCC Software's, and more. Group sessions delivered by undergraduate tutors would cover similar topics pertaining to digital skills.
Who Should Apply?
- Enthusiastic and committed students who are interested in developing their teaching and communication skills
- Students looking to gain and develop transferable skills
Please note that this is a paid position. Hourly Undergraduate Tutorial rate applies. You can find out more about the rate of pay and details of hourly occasional UCC staff through here. Tutor Training will be provided by the Skills Centre for all tutors. If you would be interested in this role, please fill out your details in the form below. We will be in contact with you in due course.
Submissions are now open for the 2023/24 Academic Year. The deadline for applications is Friday the 19th May at 5pm.