Science, Engineering and Food Science Change and Transfer Requests

Are you a current student thinking about a change? For example, a leave of absence from college, studying abroad for a year, taking extra modules? Or maybe transferring to another degree programme? Click on the links below to find out how to apply for a change or transfer.

SEFS Undergraduate Student Changes

SEFS Undergraduate Student Transfers

SEFS Postgraduate Student Changes

College of Science, Engineering and Food Science

Coláiste na hEolaíochta, na hInnealtóireachta agus na hEolaíochta Bia

Block E, Level 3, Food Science Building, UCC, Cork