- About the College
- College Committees & Steering Groups
- College Assembly
- College Council
- College Executive Management Committee
- College Academic Programmes and Curriculum Development Committee
- College Graduate Studies Committee
- College Research Committee
- College Teaching Learning and Student Experience Committee
- College Student Recruitment and Outreach Committee
- College Sabbatical Research Leave Committee
- College of SEFS Adjunct Appointments Committee
- International Education Committee
- College Postgraduate Student Committee
- Athena SWAN Steering Group
- College Committees & Steering Groups
- Human Resources (UCC Access Only)
- Annual UCC STEM Awards
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Women in STEM Panel Talks
- Inaugural Professorial Lectures
- Athena SWAN in SEFS
- Proposal Calls (UCC Access Only)
- College Newsletter
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Science in Society Public Lecture Series
- Schools and Departments
- Current Students
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- International Students
- Research and Innovation
- Employability and Careers
- Outreach and Public Engagement
PepsiCo - UCC Mentoring Programme
Application Process is now closed for the PepsiCo-UCC Mentoring Programme 2022-2023. The programme is open to all 2nd year female SEFS undergraduate students.
Explore This Page
PepsiCo Company Background
- Since opening our first concentrate manufacturing plant in Little Island, Cork with approximately 30 employees in 1974, PepsiCo’s presence has since grown significantly. We now employ more than 1,000 people across Ireland and have additional manufacturing and R&D facilities. Today we have manufacturing facilities in Little Island & Carrigaline as well as R&D in Little Island, our PepsiCo Global Concentrate Head Office in Eastgate and our Commercial offices in Dublin.
- Our PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our beverage and convenient foods portfolio include Lays, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream.
- Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability at the centre of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
What is Involved?
- A minimum of 4 or 5 one-to-one mentorship meetings with your assigned PepsiCo mentor. Topics for discussion may include:
- Subject choices to enable particular career paths.
- Specific topics specific to the individual, e.g. building confidence.
- Deciding on what to do after College.
- Reviewing mentee’s CV/LinkedIn profile.
- Practising job interviews, professional communication and networking.
- Strengths profile analysis/discussion.
- A PepsiCo site tour to understand the business and meet the numerous functions, understand how your discipline could support the business.
- All participants in the mentoring programme will attend a PepsiCo sponsored Strengths Mentorship Programme which gives students the awareness of their own unique strengths which enables them to enter the mentorship relationship with strong self-belief and resilience. The Strengths@Work programme takes students on a guided journey to be clear about what their strengths are and how to make the most of them. This enables students to develop and reinforce their personal strengths with their individual mentors. The workshop supports students in the development of their personal brand and introduces the basic principles of what to expect from the mentorship programme. Tentative date for workshop is the 5th of November.
2022-23 Application Form
PepsiCo UCC Mentoring Application 2022/23
Closing Date for Applications
Friday the 14th October 2022 - Now Closed
Contact Úna Martin Ms. Una Martin