PepsiCo Mentoring Programme
**Application Process is Now Closed**
Applications are now invited for the PepsiCo-UCC Mentoring Programme 2021-2022. The programme is open to 2nd year female undergraduate students studying Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering, Computer Science, Food Science, Nutritional Science, Mathematical Sciences, and Physics.
Explore This Page
What is Involved?
- A strengths workshop where each mentee will be provided with a personalised strengths profile to enable them to focus on their individual strengths in their meetings.
- A virtual tour of the lab (through zoom video) with the possibility of site visit to PepsiCo in 2022 to meet the team, understand how your discipline supports manufacture and product development (dependent on COVID-19 public health guidelines, UCC and PepsiCo restrictions)
- A minimum of 4 or 5 one-to-one virtual mentorship meetings with PepsiCo mentor. Topics for discussion may include:
- Subject choices to enable particular career paths.
- Specific topics specific to the individual, e.g. building confidence.
- Deciding on what to do after College.
- Reviewing mentee’s CV/LinkedIn profile.
- Practising job interviews, professional communication and networking.
- Strengths profile analysis/discussion.
2021-22 Application Form
Contact Karen Wilkes