- About the College
- UCC STEM - 360° Virtual Reality Campus Experience
- Join us on a Tour of our University
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Current Students
- Science, Engineering and Food Science Change and Transfer Requests
- Prospective Students
- Schools and Departments
- SEFS for Schools
- Development and Alumni
- Graduate School
- UCC-Teagasc Strategic Alliance
- Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D
- SEFS HR Resources
- SEFS Outreach & Public Engagement
- Teaching Delivery and Timetables in SEFS 2020-21
- PepsiCo Mentoring Programme
- Inaugural Lectures
We would like to extend a very warm welcome to all our undergraduate students who joined the College of SEFS this year or who are continuing with their undergraduate degree programme. Our aim is to enable students to maximize their personal, social, academic and career potential in a safe and supportive environment.
Teaching in 2020-2021
We have been working hard to establish how best to deliver teaching this year in light of the current situation with COVID-19. Visit our Teaching in 2020-2021 page for the latest information.
Some students will, from time to time, encounter problem situations which they are not able to handle very well during their time here. These may be personal, financial or academic difficulties. Should you find yourself in this position, our experience is that the sooner you seek help, the easier it is to ensure a satisfactory resolution, whatever the reason for your problems. REMEMBER there are many people on campus to help you.
Also a wide range of specific supports are provided. Emily Chambers is also available to speak to you about your concerns and any issues, suggestions or questions which may arise during your time as an undergraduate (firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 490 2299). Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance!
- Important Info for First Years
- Important Info for All Students
- Pre-Masters / Preparatory Pathway - The Pre-Masters/Preparatory Pathway enables students embarking on postgraduate studies, whose first language is not English, to develop English Language proficiency whilst at the same time taking modules from those offered across the University in their chosen discipline. Click on the link for further details.
- Information for Postgraduate Students (including the SEFS Postgraduate Handbook)