Undergraduate College of SEFS Student Change Applications
Undergraduate College of SEFS Student Change Request Information Chart
Examples of student change requests include:
- Taking a leave of absence.
- Taking additional modules.
- A change of module(s)/subject (outside the university closing date).
- Getting exemptions (e.g. if you have already covered material on one of your modules through another course/module, you may not need to do it again).
- Replacement of course (e.g. studying abroad for a year).
The first step towards requesting a change is that you should make contact with the relevant School/Department to discuss the the change you would like to make. Contact the School/Department administration office for details of who you should discuss the change with. Details on how to contact the relevant Schools can be found here:
|Unit||Academic Unit Rep||Contact Info|
|Engineering & Architecture||Claire O'Sullivanemail@example.com|
After consultation with the relevant academic unit you then need to submit a completed application form to your School/Department, to formally request the change. This form can be found here: