Geology - Applied Environmental Geoscience MSc Track
Here you will find
All IMP students will take modules worth 60 credits including 40 credits of Language Centre core modules and 20 credits of undergraduate (UG) programme modules.
Language Centre Modules (40 credits)
- LC5001 Independent Research Project I (15 credits)
- LC5002 Research Methods: Interdisciplinary Project (10 credits)
- LC5003 Critical Disciplinary Approaches (5 credits)
- LC5004 Independent Research Project II (10 credits)
Geology - Applied Environmental Geoscience Modules (20 credits)
- GL3030 Geological Map Interpretation (5 credits)
International Master’s Pathway Entry Requirements
- Academic Qualification: 3:1 equivalent (minimum 40% overall).
- English Language Entry Requirements: 5.5 minimum IELTS in all skills or equivalent.
- Interview: If your application has been successful, you will be invited to an interview. On successful completion of the interview, you will be given a full offer for the pathway.
MSc Geology - Applied Environmental Geoscience Progression Requirements
You will be given a conditional offer and will only be guaranteed a place if, at the end of the pathway, you successfully meet the following progression requirements:
- Academic Qualification: 2:2 equivalent (minimum 50% overall).
- English Language Entry Requirements: 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 6.0 in individual skills, or equivalent in the accepted admissions test.
How to apply
Application process for the International Master’s Pathway:
Stage 1 Apply for the MSc in Geology - Applied Environmental Geoscience and write ‘International Masters Pathway’ in your statement
Stage 2 You will receive an invitation to meet with the International Pathway team.
If you would like more information regarding the pathway or have questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
The closing date for non-EU applications is 30 June 2024.
You can also check: