Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Students must register and pay in full before attending classes, as places are allocated on a first-come, first served basis.
- Courses will run only if minimum numbers are met to form a group.
- If minimum numbers are not met to form a group we reserve the right to transfer students to another course or combination of courses, which would be compatible with their English level on entry. If no courses are available to match a student's level on entry then a full refund will be given.
- A full refund will be given in the unlikely event of a class not forming.
- Please read full details of Refund and Cancellation Policy and Attendance Policy.
UCC Language Centre is a member of MEI (Marketing English in Ireland). Our English language courses are accredited by QQI ELT. All students are protected by a robust learner protection policy in the event of course discontinuance through MEI's Learner Protection Policy.
MEI member schools have committed to the following bye-law: “In the event of an abrupt closure by an MEI member PROVIDER going unexpectedly out of business, all members will accept into existing classes an agreed, reasonable number of students whose course of tuition in the closed school has not yet expired. The allocation of such students will be agreed with and managed by the MEI office”.