Apply for an English course
|Prior to application|
Prior to applying for one of our English Language courses, we would recommend that you read the Application Process notes and our Terms and conditions.
Please check UCC Data Protection policy.
How to Pay
|Credit Cards are accepted. Please contact email@example.com to make arrangements to pay over the phone or in person at the Language Centre main office.|
|Fees can also be paid via TransferMate Global Payments system or via Bank Transfer|
Bank Name: Bank of Ireland, 32 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Students must register and pay in full before attending classes, as places are allocated on a first-come, first served basis.
- Courses will run only if minimum numbers are met to form a group.
- If minimum numbers are not met to form a group we reserve the right to transfer students to another course or combination of courses, which would be compatible with their English level on entry. If no courses are available to match a student's level on entry then a full refund will be given.
- A full refund will be given in the unlikely event of a class not forming.
- Please read full details of Refund and Cancellation Policy and Attendance Policy.
Data Protection Policy
At University College Cork, we treat your privacy seriously. Any personal data (i.e. information that can be used to identify you as an individual) which you provide to the University will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, in accordance with Irish and European Data Protection legislation and the University’s Data Protection Policy. This notice explains how the University collects, uses and shares personal data relating to prospective, current and former students of University College Cork (“you”). It also explains your rights under data protection law in relation to our processing of your data.