Recruitment and Selection Committee Training
Participant Group: UCC Staff Members appointed to Selection Committees
Facilitator: Grace Conway and Maeve Doyle
Target Audience: Staff appointed to a Selection Committee only
- Understand legal & organisational framework surrounding UCC recruitment process
- Understand and exercise your role & responsibilities as a selection committee member
- Recognise the impact of implicit bias
- Develop skills in ensuring a fair and confidential recruitment and selection process and to understand the shared responsibility of the selection committee membership
Dates & Times:
- Tuesday 27th September 2022, 10-12pm
- Tuesday 15th November 2022, 10-12pm
- Tuesday 13th December 2022, 10-12pm
- Tuesday 31st January 2023, 10-12pm
- Tuesday 14th March 2023, 10-12pm
- Tuesday 25th April 2023, 10-12pm
- Tuesday 13th June 2023, 10-12pm
Now open to book via ESS.
- The Programme was very well run and very well put together. It will enable me to sit on selection committess and be more informed as to the recruitment and selection process.
- Workshop was run well with knowledge held by those delivering. All areas were covered and questions were resolved.
- Excellent overview of the regulations and policies on recruitment in UCC. Will directly guide and influence my role on a selection committee. Lots of information was presented, all very relevant. Thank you for a very informative session.
- It very clearly laid out the structures of the interview process from start to finish. It also gave clarity to questions on marking, assessing etc. It will be of significant value for me going forward. I feel I will be able to contribute in a positive way to the interview panel after the training.
- This was very helpful and informative. I will be participating in an upcoming recruitment process and will definitely draw on the learning from this workshop.
- I found this very effective. It was clear, concise and well presented, even though there was a lot of technical information to get through. Thank you to both presenters
- Great workshop - highly informative and very engaging. Nice relaxed style of presentation, but all important points covered very professionally.
- This workshop is very practical, interesting and provides a lot of relevant information. It is interactive and allows to ask questions. I think it is an excellent workshop and cannot be improved.